S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know where i can find a box like this, i know there are millions that are kinda like this but sit horizontaly, i need it like this exactly or can any one personally make one with nice plether (preferably white or dark grey)

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
what are you gonna do with a box like that? you gonna put it against the cab wall between the seats? it looks like somebody could build it fairly easy. you gonna use 10s or 12s?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats exactly what i want to do, but i don't want it sticking all high like past the botom of the rear winsheild, i think i will put 10 cuz 12's may not fit, but i got these bad ass 12's
and i also have these crappy 10's so depending on how much room i have i'll see,

·
Registered
15 Posts
uhhh do subs exist in 12 inch that need less than .9 cubic feet of space???? I COULD BUILD IT FOR YA TOO BUT COULD YOU FIT IT IN YOU TRUCK

·
Registered
804 Posts
re:

This style of box is the third design that I had tried and I didn't like it... I opted to just pull the third seat and do a full length box across the back of the ext. cab.

I still have the box... I never finished it... I was close to it though... I was trimming it to fix perfectly around the back of the stock console and it stopped right at the edge where the rear window is. It was for two 10s... one directly ontop (firing into the roof), one on an angle firing directly between the two seats towards the front.

I'll try to take some pictures of it if I can... it would have worked, my third seat had a couple inches of clearance when you folded it down... I doubt you could put a person there... but you could use it for a small child or storage.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: re:

1gmc2nv said:
This style of box is the third design that I had tried and I didn't like it... I opted to just pull the third seat and do a full length box across the back of the ext. cab.

I still have the box... I never finished it... I was close to it though... I was trimming it to fix perfectly around the back of the stock console and it stopped right at the edge where the rear window is. It was for two 10s... one directly ontop (firing into the roof), one on an angle firing directly between the two seats towards the front.

I'll try to take some pictures of it if I can... it would have worked, my third seat had a couple inches of clearance when you folded it down... I doubt you could put a person there... but you could use it for a small child or storage.
Yeah if you can get some pics that would be awesome, i don't have a console, but i'd have to see that box u made. i see you are from mississaugua, i was born there, left a long time ago, miss it....any ways please get some pics up

·
Registered
804 Posts
re:

Small world eh'.. :thumbup:

Well... I don't have access to a digital camera right away, and the box has been sitting in my backyard (under the porch) growing moss... but I'll try to take a pic as soon as I can.

BTW: Where are you located now?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: re:

1gmc2nv said:
Small world eh'.. :thumbup:

Well... I don't have access to a digital camera right away, and the box has been sitting in my backyard (under the porch) growing moss... but I'll try to take a pic as soon as I can.

BTW: Where are you located now?
i am in albuquerque new mexico usa, o lived in missisagua for like 1 or 2 years, and vancouver and edmonton, total of 14 years in canada, i'm 18 now, yeah get those picks up when you can, i'd be totally interested

·
Registered
10 Posts
i made boxes like that but for only 1 12 i made 2 of them and took out my back seats that fold up and cut the plastic stuff(can't think of the name) around it and push back in there it looks really good then i put a piece of plywood between the 2 boxes to mount my amps i'll draw a pic and post it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts