S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
Well at first I got charged $285.00 for a carbon fiber kit, that after recieving it (in timely order) I discovered that the manufactor of kit had the exact same kit at there web site on sale for $30.00...yeah thats right.....$30.00.........Well after contacting Stylin Concepts, and the manufactor......Stylin credited my account for $250.00 plus............................so I give them the thumbs up as well.:uhoh:

·
805 xtrememan
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
reply conn

Well i haven't really noticed that big of a price difference but hey they say you pay for what you get i guess it depends on the person.

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
They beat summit racing price for my intake and had it here in 4days

·
Forever Customizing
19 Posts
Yup, im pretty much with everyone else in saying they are real good to deal with.
I bought my 4/5 drop from them. They also came down 65 in price to match Godfather Customs...
They backordered 2 of my struts, but I cant really say that's their fault.
They are in Cleveland, im in Michigan.. Usually a 2-3 day ship time.
Nope! Everything was here the VERY NEXT DAY!

The only downfall in the whole experience was me ordering an antenna, the reciept showing it was shipped and me not receiving it. I called on it, the guy said they were checking stock in the warehouse and if the numbers dont match, they'll ship out to me... Either way, he was to call me.
So far, no call back.

·
Registered
214 Posts
01JIMMY said:
...the manufactor of kit had the exact same kit at there web site on sale for $30.00...yeah thats right.....$30.00.........
What?! Who's kit is it and where can I get it? Just give me a website and a phone number! :)

-Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts