S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking into what kind of rollpan to get and I like the idea of a tailgate+rollpan skin combo in one, but since im crazy about going all out with every mod, I decided I'd get one with supra lights and get taillight fillers and all but- When you weld in a rollpan or shave a door handle or tail lights with those filler plates, theres that little gap... and I know bondo is the source of all evil so thats not an option... what do I use to fill it with?

·
Still plays with sparks
457 Posts
Got body filler? lol. thats all you can do. I dont know who told you bondo is no good, but I would like to meet a person that can shave a tailgate, door handle, etc. without it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well as far as bondo is concerned Ive got a 78 nova that was built on bondo when I got it... man i dont know lol, but I guess it is the only way. Also my freind used bondo to do what Im planning on doing and his is already cracking in 2 places... I guess he did a **** job. :( thx for the info. :)

·
Still plays with sparks
457 Posts
Bondo by any other name is still body filler. Let me clarify my earlier post, When I say "Bondo" I meant body filler. Its all the same, just diferent textures and names.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts