S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I'm freakin out man
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may not post a lot but I do read alot and lately I've noticed that
t_plows is becoming the new JohnnyReb. They both go on peoples threads and post nothing positive and most of the time they say the stupidest sh*t and it just pisses me off so I hope other people feel the same way I do and have somebody ban the dumb f*cks:cuss: :soap:

·
NuLowz Customs
739 Posts
someones got PMS

·
NuLowz Customs
739 Posts
Nope

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Just tired of all the whiney lil bitches on here.
Ban this person ban that person,all because they got their poor little bitch feelings hurt.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Ban this person ban that person,all because they got their poor little bitch feelings hurt.
Maybe you should get some rest.Are you a man or a woman?
:pimp:

·
I BURN THINGS
5,880 Posts
louden11 said:
If your tired of all the "whiney lil bitches on here", why do you keep coming to the flame forum?:cry: why do you post in the flame forum?:cry: why don't you add the "whiney lil bitch" to your ignore list? I guess its b/c you like to whine about "whiney lil bitches" .

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
If your tired of all the "whiney lil bitches on here", why do you keep coming to the flame forum?:cry: why do you post in the flame forum?:cry: why don't you add the "whiney lil bitch" to your ignore list? I guess its b/c you like to whine about "whiney lil bitches" .
That is a hypothetical question.The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about . But I did not get that.
By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?
I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". You're kidding.
bc you like to whine about whiney lil bitches is? :sheep:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Flamed 98 said:
I am tired of the little bitches that want everyone they don't agree with to be banned.
So why don't you go stick your head back up your a$$.
You stupid son of a bish.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
I am tired of the little bitches that want everyone they don't agree with to be banned.
So why don't you go stick your head back up your a$$.
You stupid son of a bish.
Maybe you should get some sleep now, .Great.
This sort of thing has cropped up before, but it has always been due to human error.
Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.
Is that your final answer?
:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts