S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still 2 High
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its ugly as hell! What kind of bucket seats can I put in my s10? I dont want to do to much custom fab stuff. So I need something that would be pretty easy to put it. And something that looks really good.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You can go with any S10 style buckets. That includes the leather ones from the Blazer. Some of the buckets from other GM cars will fit as well. Sunbird and Camaro for a few.
Good luck.

·
Registered
152 Posts
You just need the brackets from s-10 buckets

any pre 97 GM bucket will fit onto the s-10 bucket brackets Then drill holes for the inside bracket & bolt it down, use good hardwear.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just put Sunfire seats in my '89 yesterday. It was really easy too. You just need the seat tracks out of a blazer (same body style as yours) and everything bolts up perfectly. For the brackets you might find out if there is a "Pull your own Part" place in your area. I went to one of those in OKC and got the rails for 5.00 while everyone else wanted 50.00. Good Luck

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bucket Seats

I have two bucket seats just taken out of a 1990 Blazer if you would be interested. Also, I have a console that matches. All are in good shape! Brackets are included.. I need $150.00 for all.

[email protected]

·
Registered
389 Posts
If you want to spend the money Tenzo Type R are available for 300 a piece. reclining and they look hella good. if you really want to go nice you can have a sol baric L-7 10 " installed behind the passenger seat and have them vent it between the seats and build a custom center console for an arm rest. I'm working on it right now but I got to get the seats first

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
you can get a blazer.s-10 bucket seat bracket and you can make a bracket to mount just about anything to them... im thinking about clipse seats but you can mount almost anything to them with a little bit of work

·
Registered
287 Posts
I put leather '96 Trans Am seats in my '98.

Hopefully this pic shows up . . .

Jeff

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
bucket seats are nice, im putting them in next weekend, as far as a center console, has anyone done anything interesting for a decent price, *remember some of us have the stick on the floor* any ideas?:confused:

·
Registered
287 Posts
well here are some overhead console pics, for those how dont have much space in the center console

1 - 12 of 12 Posts