Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
ouch that looks like it was fun to get out...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
another...

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and the last one.....

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
luckliy I have a big enough tractor to pull me out. Not sure how or why i went into hole in yard

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I cant buy a 4wd, i am poor right now i will own one in a few years... not in budget... I am even lucky to own this. I wish i did have one at the time :banghead:

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
damn that sucks......the drivers side rear wheel looks all bent out of shape....what'd you do to it?

Caleb

·
I'm on a boat!
1,522 Posts
That accident was clearly a result of those hideous taillights......just kiddin man. I did that in my buddy's driveway a couple years ago. It sucks.

:twak:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah i hated thos tail lights. I put em on cause i got them from my dad at christmas. I didnt want him to feel bad or anything so i told him that they were kool.... but a few months later i was comming out of work and they were missing. someone stole them!! but o well.

I had a lot of people over so the drive was packed and i was parked up against the garage. i was able to back around and i didnt relieze/ thought of being over too far and thud! i sat my bumber on the ground (luckily in the grass and not concrete)
belive it or not i didnt break a thing. It sure looked like it. the pass side was like a few feet lower then drivers side. I never knew the axle could be in that position.

Mark

1 - 20 of 29 Posts