S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
one arm
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my right front dump valve is stuck open, we switched the solenoids to see if it was that but it worked on the other valve, any suggestions on how to fix it?

·
one arm
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok they are brand new valves so they are clean but my dad took it aprt and just played around with it and now it works thx for the help :)

·
one arm
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dunno i got em from fbi though, we took it aprt but as soon as we aired up the right front th dump valve got stuck open some how

·
I Only have A GED!!!
443 Posts
if They are from FBI.... THier Blitzluft. Got a pair of them and they are VERY tempermental. The spring in them are not the greatest. They are about the size of a ballpoint pen spring and snap real easily. I ended up changing all the springs out with a slightly bigger one from a local hardware store. Also lubed the valves with(don't laugh!) KY. Figured if it doesn't eat condoms... it won't eat the seal. Don't forget to crack open the sylinoid(sp) part too when you clean it out. The littlist speck of dirt in there will do it in that area.

Got the christmas deal from FBI?

·
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
2,031 Posts
they're most likely blitzluft, herion, KIP, etc etc, theyre all the same they have a logo on the solenoid that looks like it says "CSA
" or some shit... i have them and i've been real unhappy with them.one of my rear inflates sticks, has stuck since brand new, and one of the front deflates wouldnt hold pressure either, brand new first time i tried it, so i just replaced it with another one i got locally. i wanna switch to smc's

1 - 20 of 20 Posts