S-10 Forum banner

STS roller rockers

2K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  K-OTIC KUSTOMZ 
#1 ·
Does anyone know about the STS roller rockers? Are they worth the money?

#3 ·
Why would i need to make modifications? Doesn't STS make them specially for the 2.2?

#5 ·
Well, i have a 95 anyways so thats good

#8 ·
nimbyfaygo said:
You can get the roller rockers? I am interested, how much are they? And do they just swap out.

yeah and will they work for the 98 2.2 i need more power does anyone else have this problem

#9 ·
How much gain are we talking just making a change of rockers? and What would the cost of a set be?

#17 ·
I remember lone wolf, and yes it kinda reminded me of superfriggincow. both of these guys claimed to be pushing so much power and yet no slips or anthing, just well I don't have a scanner or I don't have a camera. Lone wolf's truck got stolen suposedly so that was the end of it.

It is kinda funny he ran a 13.89 when there are guys in supercharged 4.3L that are still in the high 14's to mid 13's

#20 ·
Ahh, old Lone wolf. I remember when his signature used to say that he ran a 12.05@105 (or something like that). I hate liars. He's the kinda dude that would've run off with your money after signing up for that GP.

#24 ·
yeah well i have 5 blowers on my 2.2 a 1000 shot of nos man, and i have like 4 turbos too i run 2.6746432 to be xact and thats on donuts dont make me bring out the slicks ill be in the negitives

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.