S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
"I Like Mine With No Shine"
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know about the STS roller rockers? Are they worth the money?

·
Registered
217 Posts
more lift less valve train resistence and better power through out entire rpm band ...ya i think they are a little bit, but u may have to do some modifications to make them work

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why would i need to make modifications? Doesn't STS make them specially for the 2.2?

·
Registered
217 Posts
yes they do but on the 94 engine there something that needs to be done and i cant remember what it is on the 95 and newer u should be ok

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, i have a 95 anyways so thats good

·
Registered
141 Posts
nimbyfaygo said:
You can get the roller rockers? I am interested, how much are they? And do they just swap out.

yeah and will they work for the 98 2.2 i need more power does anyone else have this problem

·
Registered
408 Posts
How much gain are we talking just making a change of rockers? and What would the cost of a set be?

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Do You Guys Believe Anything You Read On The Internet????/that Guy Is Complete Bs.he Wouldnt Post Any Slips And The 60' And Et's Were Not In Line With His Times.he Was And Is Full Of It.after He Got Called Out A Bunch He Just Never Came Back......

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I remember lone wolf, and yes it kinda reminded me of superfriggincow. both of these guys claimed to be pushing so much power and yet no slips or anthing, just well I don't have a scanner or I don't have a camera. Lone wolf's truck got stolen suposedly so that was the end of it.

It is kinda funny he ran a 13.89 when there are guys in supercharged 4.3L that are still in the high 14's to mid 13's

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
actually mach performance claims 13's in a 4.3L stock. And still, maybe fast but think of all the mods/money put into it, would have been cheaper to do up a v8 or 4.3 and it doesn't matter if hes being different, it still cost more for the same effect=waste of time and money

·
BMW Parts Dept.
434 Posts
Ahh, old Lone wolf. I remember when his signature used to say that he ran a [email protected] (or something like that). I hate liars. He's the kinda dude that would've run off with your money after signing up for that GP.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts