S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
low and slow
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jay from sts just posted in the group purchase sec. that he'd drop the price to 160 if we buy 5 sets and cheaper if we buy 10.

·
Registered
138 Posts
We have 4 people over at s-series.org that wants the pulleys to maybe we can join togather and get a good deal. So let me know what you think about it

·
Registered
271 Posts
i would be in depending when it goes down

cuz i aint got the cash now but maybe in a week or 2 i will have the cash for it, also what pullies are replaced???? crank and alt????

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
Wish I could but MY stereo won;t be able to run right with those pullies. I'm running to much power.

·
I doubt everything.
160 Posts
Well

I too would be in but I would hav eto know when caue I'm gonna be broke as hell (see post in off topic area aobut gauges) fro a little while.

·
Registered
138 Posts
We have 10 people over at s-series.org do yall want to team up and get a good deal if you have 15 people we can get them for 150 a set so let me know so I can tell jay what is up I would like to have the order ready by monday so let me know

·
Registered
271 Posts
i think we should team up

its for the best anyways, but how will payments be taken?????? it would be much easier if he took credit card since i live in hawaii and a money order would take some time to get there.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Cool how many yall have here. He will take cards or money orders what ever is better for you. I hope to have everything togather sunday and I will post it here and on org.

·
Registered
893 Posts
i want in on this. yudrulin--if i were runninga 360w max sub, do you think id get probs with the pullies?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts