S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
FREAKS
1,079 Posts
whelen FTW... www.ombexpress.com ....i get there magazine its a police equipment place ive ordered like 4 sets from them i have a 90 watt kit 6 bulbs, my uncle has the same, my cousin has the 60 watt, and a family friend has the 90 watt....if you go there and order the 4 bulb kit theyll upgrade to a 6 bukb kit but only 4 bulbs and then you will have to buy to more bulbs but theyll look good

·
Trick Motor Sports
137 Posts
When I was on the firesquad I got mine from www.galls.com they'll send u free magazines too they got all the name brand like Wheelen I got mine for like 85$ but that was a revolving dash light, not the new led flashers out but they have them all

·
Registered
450 Posts
$220 for some blinking lights? Damn fool just go to advance auto and et 2 of those $12 sets and spend the rest of the money on something worthwhile.
you could just go to advance and get the cheap lights, but after owning the cheap set and seeing the high price set I can say that the cheap ones are not has good. They flash in a random pattern(not left side then right side) and they are not a bright.

now i proly would spend the $220 for them, has i dont like blinking lights that much, but i could say you get what you pay for.

·
Trick Motor Sports
137 Posts
Yeah, Dont think I'd spend $220 for flashers when you could easily do what blaz said save you a ton of many to spend on something else have you checked prices in www.galls.com ? just a suggestion

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
think im going to get the strobe kit and the police sirens...come in quite handy round here...:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts