S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at Jiffy Lube in AZ and i had a newer S10 come in Indigo blue with sliver strips. Very Tough looking ! Now he said he got the strips factory. I have a 95 ext cab (white) that i want to get a tanocaover put on then put strips up the hood on the roof and on the tanocover, but not down the tailgate like the guy who came into my shop had. Anyone have any ideas who might custom do that or should i go to a dealership?

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Have em measured and cut at a vinyl shop or just prder them from your freindly neighborhood GM dealer. :thumbup:

·
Point Blank Customs
49 Posts
vinyl is a lot cheaper for basically the same look. however, the quality and workmanship just isn't there...but, its a lot cheaper to fix if it gets scuffed - lots of pros and cons to this.

anyways, any bodyshop worth its salt will be able to do gt stipes - shouldn't cost a whole lot either...I'd charge maybe $100-$500 depending on what kind of paint you want, if you wanted it pinstriped, etc., but I work pretty cheap. expect to pay $100-$150 in materail cost on average (no color-shifters), plus about 10 hours of work at whatever rate they charge you

Peace,
Spyda
Point Blank Customs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts