S-10 Forum banner

strait cowl or tappered cowl.....

2K views 34 replies 13 participants last post by  4.3Xtreme 
#1 ·
See less See more
#8 ·
o boy, here we go again. if youve read what he wrote in just about every post he has when he post pics, he says it came on there when he got it. not tryin to be an ass, but im POSITIVE he gets tired of hearing it. it looks like its not even on anymore anyway. look at the last pic man.

#10 ·
yeah man go with the tappered...it looks way better imo...

#11 ·
alright thanks guys.
looks like the strait hoods out.

its either noma hood or tappered.
im thinking i can pic a clean noma hood up from a junkyard and do the body work myself on it and get it painted. thinking that would be cheap. but will see.

as for the spoiler....Dr.Pepper's right. i hear it every time i post pics. its alright though. when you guys say it...it gets closer and closer to me getting the flush topper. but thanks anyway guys.

#14 ·
A Sonoma hood is the nicest looking and would be my choice.

As for Cowls, I think they don't look good on S-serires trucks, but I'd say the old style cowl is the better of the two, it's sleeker as the the new style one sticks out like a sore thumb.

That's just the price. They are not expensive.

As for quality, it's gonna be the same quality as any cowl you are gonna buy, don't believe anyones bullshlt about it being otherwise.

#17 ·
#24 ·
no, i still have my cowl. not changin mine. if i had to do it all over again tho, id get the noma hood. lines flow great and its hundreds cheaper and i can go pick it up and not get screwed on shipping. thats another members x. the dime is this guy ross in east coast minis. lays 24's with a dump bed. itll be at carlisle

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.