S-10 Forum banner

straight or angled out the back

577 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  juddspaintballs 
#1 ·
well i dont have a tailpipe anymore becuase it rusted off, and my muffler has a hole in it so i was thinking of getting some duals for my 95 blazer. i was looking at the place i would have it done and they have done a balzer and have pics. here is the link http://www.louscustomexhaust.com/Chevy%20Blazer.html, the do very good work, but anyways i was thinking of getting a flowmaster 40 series and was looking at angled out the back, will straight or angled sound better or does it matter?

#2 ·
personal preference. in my opinion, if you're gonna do duals you should go with straight pipes out the rear...MAAAAAAAAAAAAYBE angled down if you really really love the resonance inside the truck, but you should get plenty of that anyways with a flow40.

stupid meineke told me there was no possible way to fit duals on a 4 door second gen blazer/jimmy unless i take down the spare tire. so i went with a single exhaust. I wish I coulda gotten dual flowmaster though...woulda been sick!

#4 ·
get it put on, take pics, and let me know how she sounds! I'll probably change mine out next spring/summer...college in Ohio winters kills exhaust like fat bastard eats babies

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.