S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to upgrade my rims on my '91 S10 and came up with this idea of spending hella cash to get fabricated some 18inch, chrome, stock S10 style rims. I need some opinions on this one though cause im still undecided if it would look good or not????

·
Registered
120 Posts
YEA MAN

Im down with getting some of those fabricated rims too, have you found someone to make them yet. If so How much and how wide are they???

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not yet. i am still trying to get some opinions on the looks. then i have to find a place to get them made. when i get some more opinions on them then i will try to find a place to do it

·
Registered
120 Posts
OK

Yea I want to get my year which is 98 made. I hope I can find someone to make them sorta cheep.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how can i get a hold of stockton wheel? do they have a web site or a phoone number? id like to get it done fairly cheap but still quality. i think i changed my mind on the size too i think i will get 16 maybe 17in. the rims are the 91 rally steel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.