S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
HotBlaze15
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, those pansy fog lights that come stock on the blazers/s10's that come with fog lights arent bright enough, and they collect to much water...So i got a westin safari grill, and 4 6" Procomp 100w offroad lights...well, i've had them for about 6months, and i want to do something differernt...I want to take out my OEM Fog lights, get the clear corners that are made for s10s with no fog lights, and use the the OEM Foglight circuit to run my Procomp lights......do 2 lights per circuit....Do you think this is a good idea or just stupid. Would it burn up the circuit like none other or will it work like a charm?! And idea? Tips? Suggestions?!

Thankyou!

·
HotBlaze15
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any idea's?

·
Canyon Carver
2,855 Posts
You should be able to do it. You'll have to use your factory foglight wiring to trigger relays for the lights and have the lights powered off the battery. Just make sure to use proper gauge wiring for your power and negative wires on the supply side.

I definetly wouldn't recommend hooking them directly to the stock wiring. You'll most likely blow a fuse immediately plus the wiring isn't big enough to handle 30+ amps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts