S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wonering how mayne of you guys/girls go down to earth city to race I head down there a few times a month, but dont see many truck? Do you all know about it?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will be heading there this weekend on Sat. If anyone wants to join me it will me and the rest of my team

·
Registered
201 Posts
Your more than welcome to walk all over my truck!

<<<---- Stock and hating it.

What all do ya got done, I've seen you talking a little about internals on XO. I've also seen a little of your truck and I know its an auto(ewwww :D). Just wonderin 'cause I heard that your truck is pretty bad ass since brett is wanting to run ya.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mtl_hed said:
Your more than welcome to walk all over my truck!

<<<---- Stock and hating it.

What all do ya got done, I've seen you talking a little about internals on XO. I've also seen a little of your truck and I know its an auto(ewwww :D). Just wonderin 'cause I heard that your truck is pretty bad ass since brett is wanting to run ya.
It is a auto, but it is a TH350 tranny
here you go

I have a 1996 S10 reg cab step side with every factory opt. then I added
Motor:power programmer, 160 stat, pulleys, throttle body spacer poweraid. airaid intake, ported mass air, MSD 6AL box, blaster coil, wires, sparkplugs for the nos, Edelbrock T.E.S headers/y-pipe
Tranny: TH350, billet input/output shaft, 3500 stall, NOS torqe converter, transgo shift kit, B&M slap shifter
Drive train: Drive shaft shortend by driveshafts unlimited 2 1/2", 8.5 rearend (must s10 have a 7.5) 3:08 posi (going bad)
Nitrous: Nitrous Express kit, NX bottle heater, purge, inside and bottle mount gauges, blanket
Exhaust: high flow cat flowmaster 3" in 2 21/2" out with turndowns
Not installed:1.6 Crane Gold alum roller rockers, with custom billet spacer (so they fit other wise would not clear cover), Crane springs, NX bottle opener. bolra tips, 2 1/2 square intercooled(2)
Inside: carbon fiber dash kit, steringwheel, white face gauges, carbon fiber around them, custom center consel made with carbon fiber with 3 2 1/16 autometer phanton gauges, air/fuel, Nitrous pres, volt, with autometer 5"tach and shift light, pluse all my radio stuff.
outside: carbon fiber tail lights, smoked 3rd brake light, blackouts on headlights and lower turning lights, SS mirrors, 2 1/2 pin on cowl hood, shaver front plate and all decals, hard cover, stepshaver, Boyd timless 17" with 225-45-17 in front and 275-40-17 in rear, 2" spindels, springs, 3"blocks 2"leafs all belltech with nitro drop shocks.

I think that is all I could be missing something, but I cant remember

p.s. I have a optima yellow top

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
So Earth City is where you guess race in STL huh ? In Chicago, we race in China town, what other places do you ppl race?:drinkhaha

·
Registered
201 Posts
nice... niiiicceee... mac

I've seen your truck, it looks *****. I'd like to see ya race sometime. Have you taken your truck to Gateway International or MAR? Just curious as to what that would run. I'm guessing mid to high 13s?

Nice truck man, keep up the good work! :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts