S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it any good? im thinking of getting their 1/0 AWG amp kit. opinions?

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
should be good..copper is copper..someone on here told me that..how much u gettin for it?

·
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no idea. gotta run to winchester to visit the store and price some stuff, battery and amp kit, then go down the street to price the DEI amp. maybe ill smile pretty and get everything at wholesale.

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
maybe ill smile pretty and get everything at wholesale.
haha you go do just that..lemme know how it turns out..show some ass too, it might help lol..

r u gonna get the DEI amp from David?

·
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but they dont have a 1/0 AWG kit, id have to buy everything seperate. just gotta see how much green stuff i have left over after the amp and the subs. 03, im going to see how much they want at the store first, and if it seems too much, ill email David about the amp. im considering taking a lady friend i know along, just get her to bend over a few times, looking at things, and i think ill be able to negotiate the price down some....in return for her phone # lol.

·
do it....NOOOOWWW!!!
674 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
but they dont have a 1/0 AWG kit, id have to buy everything seperate.
they ship everything in 1 box anyways

·
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, but i mean as in the power wire, grommets, hardware, ANL fuse and holder, ect ect.

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
lol yea the haole told me dat ;) nah jus kiddin David :p

das koo muddy..keepin ur option open..make sure ur friend shaves ahhaa...let the camel toe loose haha *fatt bean!* lol take care man

·
do it....NOOOOWWW!!!
674 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
yeah, but i mean as in the power wire, grommets, hardware, ANL fuse and holder, ect ect.
they sell all of those and will ship altogether

·
Got V8?
3,263 Posts
03 S10 eXtreme said:
lol yea the haole told me dat ;) nah jus kiddin David :p

das koo muddy..keepin ur option open..make sure ur friend shaves ahhaa...let the camel toe loose haha *fatt bean!* lol take care man
your going to get kicked off the forum for nonsense like that...:nono:

·
Picture goes here \/
673 Posts
i use all stinger wiring, expert power/ground, and RCA's, fuseholder, dist block, ground grommets, battery terminals..

·
Registered
133 Posts
anyone use monster cable? im in to home theater and thats the absolute BEST brand you can buy, was wondering if Monster was that reuptable in the car audio world.

·
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i had that for my first system, didnt have any problems, but then i wouldnt have known what to look for anyway...thats what ill be using for my component amp, since i have a set laying around back at the dorm.

·
NuLowz Customs
739 Posts
Yeah I ran stinger wire with my two kicker L7s and a 1000 watt amp I beleive I had 4 gauge and it worked fine. I also had some Hooker Audio Components, you wont be able to tell with any of the wire you really use... Like the guy said earlier copper is copper.

·
Got V8?
3,263 Posts
Star said:
anyone use monster cable? im in to home theater and thats the absolute BEST brand you can buy, was wondering if Monster was that reuptable in the car audio world.
Monster is good yes, but certainly not the best at least for interconnects in home audio. :D

·
The Heezy To The Skeezy
349 Posts
Star said:
You never used Kimber Kable then.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts