S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DELIBERATE DESIGNS
8,142 Posts
Who cares, there is other people that are cause more trouble then he did on this forum. I am in no way sticking up for him. Just saying there are bigger fish to fry.

BTW, if you haven't noticed. He thrives on others response, ignore him and he will stop coming around here.

·
32,805 Posts
Should SteveHH just be banned??
From the SteveHH thread:

He doesn't want the type of attention he is getting from this thread, trust me.

What he is trying to do right now is turn it around in some way, but as you can see, he is failing at it.

He craved the acceptance of (online) people, hence all the lies he told. This thread has destroyed that acceptance he once had. Read this thread, notice the tone changes in his replies, you can see how this thread has pissed him off/made him sad. He is upset that his whole "internet life" was destroyed, it truly was the only thing he had going for him. Getting on this forum, making a few lies about hi life every so often, having the members here "ooh & awwwe" at him, that helped him get through the sad, lonely life he leads.

Like I said, now what he is trying to do (by replying again) is to try to come off as the "cool ass mother****er" he wishes he was, but he is failing at it, jut like he does with everything in his life.

·
Electrical Mod
56,129 Posts
Did he **** up? Yes, he ripped a guy off. For how much? In the end the guy lost $80. Where did this happen? It sure as hell didn't happen on this forum, it was another one, so why should he be banned? Besides, I think the mods have it set so he can only view specific forums, like the consumer reports.

·
Electrical Mod
56,129 Posts
He ripped people off that are on this forum too.
I never read or heard that. I just know of the original guy he ripped off. Sorry for my lack of knowledge.

·
Back at it again!
2,030 Posts
Well what happened was that he sold Merritt and myself billet bowties for our trucks. Now he assured me that it was for an s10/blazer and when I received it about 2 months after paying for it it was for a full size. After 3 or so attempts to contact him I never heard back from him so I just said f*ck it and sold the fullsize bowtie and bought a new one. I am pretty sure Merritt never received anything from him but you would have to ask him to know what happened on his end.

·
32,805 Posts
Well what happened was that he sold Merritt and myself billet bowties for our trucks. Now he assured me that it was for an s10/blazer and when I received it about 2 months after paying for it it was for a full size. After 3 or so attempts to contact him I never heard back from him so I just said f*ck it and sold the fullsize bowtie and bought a new one. I am pretty sure Merritt never received anything from him but you would have to ask him to know what happened on his end.
On another forum, as soon as he made his ads, I told him he was selling the wrong bowties in his ads (I told him which part numbers fit which trucks), but he said he was right and kept selling them to people. He had no clue about what fits what, he's a ****ing idiot. And he figured since the amiount was so little ($15) that no one would bother saying shlt.

·
Registered Abuser
10,186 Posts
Yeah he sent me the wrong one too. He told me he would get me the right one shipped out right away, and to just go ahead and keep the one for the fullsize, so I gave that one to a friend. This was like 6 months or more ago, and I still haven't seen any bowtie in the mail.

·
Back at it again!
2,030 Posts
Yeah he sent me the wrong one too. He told me he would get me the right one shipped out right away, and to just go ahead and keep the one for the fullsize, so I gave that one to a friend. This was like 6 months or more ago, and I still haven't seen any bowtie in the mail.
At least you received a reply. Haha for 20 bucks, it wasn't worth it to me to wait on his ass anymore.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts