S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Slingin ink
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i have a few questions about it. Iwas reading on one site and it said four piece. i know that their is the rollpan and two stepshavers. do you have to cut the stepes out? DOes the kit weild in or bolt in. aynthing else i should know about.

·
Slingin ink
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, in a magizine, it says 4 piece but on stylin concepts its three. will my back rise any? its zq8 with a 3 inch drop in the back.
does it come painted black or like a gel-coat?

·
Registered
140 Posts
the ecc one comes as a dull black. i have that one cause i have an x. i hate it cause it's abs plastic but it looks cool. and your rear may come up very slightly. when i had 3" blocks in i still had a tad of a rake. if you have a regular s10 i would get the street scene kit.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Stylin concepts says 4 piece because the street scene kit IS a 4 piece. The 4th piece is a strip that covers up the ridges in the bottom of your tailgate. And yes, the ECC kit is 3 piece, and it is ABS plastic, and you will have to paint it, even with a black truck.

moved to exterior styling

·
Slingin ink
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so I should get the street scene kit. I was looking on stylin concepts and there is two, about $100 dollars diffrence. The cheaper one says it has plastic end caps? is that what actual replaces the steps? I should get the more expensive one, right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts