S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
51,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i remember seein ?y2k xtreme?'s step shaver how-to a few weeks ago, and i remember seeing that on his guid it said that the way he did it, the tailgate would hit the rollpan....well i don't want to have to deal with that, so does anyone have another diy guide to installin em where it fits just right? i ordered my step shavers from ECC today and i'm anxious to get em on , so when i get em, i'll hopefully already have heard from ya'll so i don't go rushin into it and f somethin up......thanks for all the help guys....later

·
I'm BLOWN
157 Posts
I'm in the same boat man..I ordered mine yesterday..but my best friends dad owns a body shop..i may just have him do it cuz i wanna mold the three pieces together with 'glass..if i get mine on first i'll let ya know

·
Slingin ink
6,349 Posts
i lowered it like a 1/4" when i installed mine, ill try to get some pics of it now because it was crooked, but here are the install pics

·
All Class
23 Posts
I also have an step shaver from ECC and was just lookin at your pics and wondering should i do sanding before or after I put it on. Sand it to fit while its on or piece it together as the 3 pieces then put it on the truck?? How should i do this for the flushist, best look before it gets sprayed??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts