S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
I like boobies
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The bottom supports mount to the frame horns.

I've been thinking about saving up and getting the Superlift suspension lift.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
You will either have to leave your bumper at stock height or fabricate some brackets to raise the winch bar.

·
I like boobies
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
My concern is the headlamp guards not being level with the headlamps.

From what I saw after spelunking below the truck (I need to clean some mud out from under it), in order for brackets to work, I wo9uld have to cut out a slot in the frame horn for the bracket to have clearance to come up.

I'm wanting 32x11.50 on there. I've already cranked 1¾" out of the T-bars for the front, and I'm procrastinating putting on my 2" shackles.
According to a guy on ZR2USA, as long as I have factory backspaced rims like the PA3s that are already on it, I can clear 32x11.50 without much issue FACTORY.
So this mild lift should work fine...maybe a lil bit of trim on the inner fender wells. I'd like extra lift for looks mostly because the ZR2 is mostly a mild trail truck...because it's also my daily driver.
A 5" suspension lift on it will be in the distant future.

The SASnoma project is gonna be the mean mudder.
On that note, I had a set of Dana 44s with 4.11 I picked up for $150, but sold to a buddy who atned them for his Jeep. He paid me $400 for em after I cleaned em up. I thought I could find some more and have a little extra cash off the deal. Now I can't find any within 50 miles of here for less than $500!
Looks like Dana 30s with 35s is gonna be the plan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I was wondering if you knew what the difference between the 1990 body and 2001 body, I have a lift kit but i don't know if it'll fit my s10. Thanks in advance

·
B4U Task Force Admin
29,526 Posts
CLEAR......ZAP...charge to 300...CLEAR....ZAP.

This thread is dead. Please do not resuscitate dead threads...

Thanks.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.