S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything needed to add radio controls to your steering wheel. Clock spring part number is for 2000+ but might work on 99 as they use the same steering wheel.

Button faces look good and aren't worn.

Includes:
Steering Wheel Backing Plate
Buttons
Fasteners to mount buttons
Clock Spring

Looking to get $75 shipped

·
Registered
111 Posts
Everything needed to add radio controls to your steering wheel. Clock spring part number is for 2000+ but might work on 99 as they use the same steering wheel.

Button faces look good and aren't worn.

Includes:

Steering Wheel Backing Plate

Buttons

Fasteners to mount buttons

Clock Spring

Looking to get $75 shipped

Still available? Might be selling a car I have and would like to do this to my 00 Xtreme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
202 Posts
I asked in another thread but I'll try here also. Has anyone been successful with steering wheel controls on an aftermarket head unit?

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
I asked in another thread but I'll try here also. Has anyone been successful with steering wheel controls on an aftermarket head unit?

there are companies that make adapters for some radios,when I looked years ago the interest was already decreasing so might need to do a new old stock hunt.
On a similar note I change a couple things around on a BCM controlled one,and got most of the functions to work,but some were flip flopped.

Ive also changed the flash cube lighting on them to LEDs with good success,but its alot of work.

·
94 4x4,01 Blazer
2001 Blazer 4dr 4wd LT
920 Posts
crutchfield carries radios and the adapters- and you can find "modified or upgraded" stock units on ebay and amazon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts