S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Primered Panther
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw in a couple of my Sport Truck mags, from Aftermarket, you can get an "Already Lowered Steel To Air Conversion". I can see how the front works cause your just changing it to bags, but the rear where it says,"Slam Air rear over steel kit", I don't understand??? It says "S-10, Blaxer" so I guess it's for an S-10 to? I'm trying to find the cheapest and best ways to put bags on my truck with out having to pay $1200-$1500 for em. HELP!!! Thanks:cry:

·
For Sale
190 Posts
with bags.... you get what you pay for.. =o)
my opinion = save ur money and do it right:thumbup:

·
Audi Tech
2,485 Posts
from what i hear, i'm gonna go with save your money as well. air over steal is a crappy ride, most people i've heard that do that, just end up going a link setup. baggin a blaz is a little harder then a truck because of the gastank location and if you wanna lay frame, putting a notch in is a little harder with all the work. save, save all through winter unless ur somewhere that winter isn't a proble, and if so, u suck :p j/k

·
The Primered Panther
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So i'm saving my money now, that's settled, but where is the best, cheapest place to get a setup for my truck, front and rear? Winter is usually a problem here but right now it's like 70 something outside, imagin that:uhoh:

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
97SS-10 said:
So i'm saving my money now, that's settled, but where is the best, cheapest place to get a setup for my truck, front and rear? Winter is usually a problem here but right now it's like 70 something outside, imagin that:uhoh:
:confused:
You have a problem with winter in LA?!?!? You should try a winter here in MI!!! :bash:

·
The Primered Panther
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it's a problem for down here...It's cold for us, maybe not for you:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts