S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
email [email protected] He'll give you good prices. He shaved his rear steps too. It looks badass when your following him. Has almost the dully look and looks alot smoother. Below is his truck. Its not a good pic of the rear shaved bumper but u can tell in the pic.ok.

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
how did he get those Z06 rims to fit????

arent they way too huge to put on even with big ***$ spacers or are they knockoffs wiht the right backspacing????

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Re: Re: how did he get those Z06 rims to fit????

fetuss10 said:

They have spacers. They have to.
i would like to run a similar set up on my truck. what are the demensions of the spacers? how bad do the wheels rub? and what size tires did he use? thanks.

·
T/A drivin foundin member
538 Posts
he could have used a wider axle

·
538 Posts
yeah but a wider axle would be better than spacers

·
538 Posts
fetuss10 said:

A lot more money deffently. Plus it would be useless for a wider axle. S10 axle are built strong enough to hold up to 350s without a problem.
maybe for gentle use, but a stock 7.625 10 bolt will snap like a twig under toque. Even ZR2's come with the 8.5, and hard core guys use Dana 44's or Ford 9"'s

·
low and slow
430 Posts
Sir micheals makes one I know the roll pan is metal but not positive on the side pieces.

·
Registered
206 Posts
page 96 of the new Street Trucks mag has an install of the new Sir Michael's steel step shaver/spare relocator kit. Looks cool but doesn't mention prices. I'm pretty sure the sides are steel too.

If I get one, it'll be the Sir Michael's kit.

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
deton8r said:
page 96 of the new Street Trucks mag has an install of the new Sir Michael's steel step shaver/spare relocator kit. Looks cool but doesn't mention prices. I'm pretty sure the sides are steel too.

Contact [email protected]. He can get ya one for a good price.

·
proud stepsider
519 Posts
deton8r said:

whats on the cover of that street trucks? I have the most current issue and its not in there.

i know the roll pan is steel but the sides are urethane..which kind of sucks

1 - 20 of 60 Posts