S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
( . Y . )
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be calling tomorrow, but I just wanted to see if anyone knew about this. I want to get a steel roll pan with the compound curve in it but will it match up well to my plastic step shaver kit???

Oh, I want a smooth roll pan with the LED slots cut out. Is there a wait time for those? How long?

Thanks guys

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
im not sure if ive seen anyone try that combo before so i cant speak from experience but i think itll work. the rollpan would def need to be built, should take about 2 weeks to receive.

·
( . Y . )
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cool.

I was wondering if they had a steel step shaver kit for the xtremes? I know if you have the money you can do anything. I'm not getting rid of the kit, not an option. I'd just rather have the steel than the plastic but that's all that's avail. I guess I can wait till one does come up.

·
FREAKS
1,079 Posts
i dont mean to whore the thread but i was reading thru and saw someone talk about a compund curve, i dont really know what you mean unless you are talking about the curve that the roll pans have on the step shaver kit...I personally have an ECC and it has a curve that ive heard is normal but looks weird it bends in, i also am intrested in a steel stap shaver kit but i also have a Xtreme and I also like how the xtreme kit looks and dont want to take it off but i wonder if there will ever be a steel step shaver kit for Xtremes.

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
i dont think grant will ever make an xtreme stepshaver kit. also the compound curve refers to a pan that bows outward in the middle at the same time it rolls under the truck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts