S-10 Forum banner

Starting Tomorrow. Holy Holes!!!

2K views 26 replies 23 participants last post by  anotherblacks10 
#1 ·
starting tomorrow all our s10 cups will have airline holes due to many many people asking for them lately.

no holesaw holes here! we made a jig so we can cut 5 holes in 5 cups in less than 30 seconds with the laser.

woohooo! technology is great!!!

neat huh?

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
hey jason r u sendin me those ones. i ordered the front kit a couple days ago. did u get my money order??????

#22 ·
20s

Will they work if your are running 20s. It seems like you would cut into the hole, because the cups I have now are about 2" tall and it lays on a 27" tire. If they will work how much for the two top cups.
Later

#26 ·
for all of you that need weird size grommets. I was in Lowe's one day picking up some brass plugs and found some small black shiny line that is very flexable. it only cost 8 cents a foot. or say you just need to cover up a metal straight edge this works great also. to use it just get a blade and slice it down the middle. the tubing will be good for thicknesses up to 1/4". stuff works great and is easier to work with that grommets and door molding and is a hella lot cheaper. the stuff can be found in the same spot where you can get tubing by the foot (garden hose pool line etc.) hope i helped some of you out on your grommet delays. oh and sorry for whoreing up your thread jay but i think this stuff would work great in this case

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.