S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
starting tomorrow all our s10 cups will have airline holes due to many many people asking for them lately.

no holesaw holes here! we made a jig so we can cut 5 holes in 5 cups in less than 30 seconds with the laser.

woohooo! technology is great!!!

neat huh?

Attachments

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
holy ish... how badass is that!

btw jay, you sent my mounts out right? hopefully ill get em by tomorrow so i can put em on this weekend ;)

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
badass jason, glad to see something new! i got the old school cups, but im ok cuz i got valves mounted above my bags on fenderwells, but thanks for the change for everyone elses sake!

·
Registered
193 Posts
hey jason r u sendin me those ones. i ordered the front kit a couple days ago. did u get my money order??????

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
If we send u are old ones we get new ones right? hehe

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
man, new cool stuff always comes out and once i have everything all said and done. ANyone one to buy some of jason's older bag cups?

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Very cool jason!!! Too bad I cut a hole with the Plasma :evilg: in the top of my spring pocket :D

Whens a good time to call ya... ya emailed me back, but i didn't get the email till the following morning the other day, and didn't have a chance to call ya.

·
I hate you
2,241 Posts
Good for me!! :thumbup: Now when I finally change out my front cups I wont have to **** with making a hole in them, thanks Jason!!

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
The edges rounded so the line wont chaff and tear?

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
i simply ran a 3 inch 1/2" nipple out the side of the cup then i used the 1/2" compression fitting for the line.....

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Heh, kickass. On mine we had to drill with the biggest bit I had, then stagger the hell out of it. You should include a preinstalled rubber grommet. :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts