S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2.2 drifter
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting to think of bagging the front when i get an x cab s10, i saw a thing that said suicide doors has a front bagging system for around 700 dollars, is this true and does anybody have pics of a truck with just the front bagged??

·
SK= Midwest's Elite
4,906 Posts
you can always check through the galleries...most of the time they will leave the back at stock height and bow the front, its a common "pose"....so thats really all you need to see, even if they have rear bags

but...do a search for Cab, he bagged his front not too long ago, i think the thread is title Pssst...or sumthin like that. He also has a step by step run through as well as a nice ass vid of what you can expect to achieve on i think page 4??

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Actually... when people just bag the front, a lot of them (not all) severly lower the back... 5-6-7 inches so that it 'appears' bagged' and the whole truck is low. Yes you can bag the front of the truck for about 700, but if you wanna lay, you won't do it on stock tires, unless u do all the modification crap to the wheel wells, so if you don't have stock tires, and ur tire size is under 24.5", you'll lay. Otherwise, you gotta spend more money on tires, and if you don't have drop spindles, yes its possible to lay, but is a lil harder, but drop spindles will cost ya too.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
For now mine is mono-leafed with 4'' blocks and airshocks. Looks bagged when it layed out.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
when I had just the front done, the back was on 3" blocks and people always thought I had front and back bagged :D

·
SK= Midwest's Elite
4,906 Posts
ya...i didnt mean STOCK height when i said stock...my bad, Slammed is right, most of them get the back as low as possible and only bag the front, seen as though that is what allows you to get over stuff, just throw the front up to get over a speedbump and the rest will follow

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
heres a pic from today for you, 5 inch drop in back and jasons kit mensioned above in front

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
thanks slam, she will look alot nicer with the back stuffed to.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
i was thinkin about doint he front for now as well, will this cause any complications (pinion angle ect)?

·
2.2 drifter
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
now if i was to do this, would the envoy front bumper touch ground?? and also how hard and what is needed to do it and how long is this sale?

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
if you have jasons front kit, u can do side to side with the front but u have to take out the sway bar, my friend his name is jakes2001 he has front bagged with jasons kit and back lowered 6 inches, sway bar is out and he has side to side pics with front aired out sittin on bump stops, he also has smaller tires and spindles

1 - 15 of 15 Posts