S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides knowing the right people and have plenty of money what obstacles do you think i would need to handle to start a car dealership? Right now i'm getting my bachelor of science in management and information technology, but i'm considering transferring to a college that offers the program to run a car dealership... what do you guys think?

·
Yes that Sh Sh Shit
2,556 Posts
its good that u have that kind of aspirations but what kind of dealership are we talking here like a little corner lot or something huge with its own service center and stuff

·
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking to start a mid sized one with service center, used car lot, mini trucker parking lol j/k, definitely not looking to open one in the metro detroit area... probably up around where i went to HS even though most areas are becoming congested with dealerships and gas stations I believe there's a chance and yes tons of $$$ is something i figured if I were to open one. What kind of licenses or education would one have to run a dealership besides experience.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
my family has owned several over the years and my dad has held his dealers lic for over 30 years its alot harder then you think i have dealed in cars tons over my life and my brother is one of the biggest salesman for dodge in the area its hard but with effort cars and the drive it can be done good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts