S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I rape little boys
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Next week i start on the body of my truck...a body guy at work is gonna help me do all the work i need to do....I ma thinking about putting a jimmy hood on it...i think it would look pretty neat and all...it is only $80 from work..sso....but....we have to skim coat one of my entire doors...b/c of all the little dimples in it.....i filled in the holes for my lic. bracket..and i gotta wings west air dam...and i am gonna be smooting the front bumper out...you know the end caps on the 96...i am gonna smooth those so it looks you know clean and unbroken ...and i have tp sand the whole truck...then i have to drive it about 1 and a half hours to the guy who is gonna paint it for me...he will have it about a week....gonna pain it the same green....but..with more sparkles...gonna go with PPG...and then i am gonn use their regular clear coat cause that shine more than their glamour coat....but..yea.i have my work cut out for me..oh and after paint...i go to the East Coast Nats....where hpefully i wil have my 17's on and be showin my truck off...but if you guys have any cool ideas..let me know...please..no whoring on this thread

1 - 7 of 7 Posts