S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
monte carlo*kill

a friend of mine was driving infront of me on my way home the other night, there was a car infront of him that was turning left. I knew he would floor it when he got the chance so i was already in 2nd gear waiting for him. Like expected he floors his car, as did I. I pulled him in and passed him and left him there. Wasnt much of a race but he got reeled in and left... oh it was like a z34 or somthin, idunno exactly somthing z...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody know the 1/4 times for the v6 stangs? the newer ones that is

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
another update... he he, its actually a cavalier.. its a older z24. it was my first time seeing the car dont ask me how the hell i got it mixed up, maybe i was just so fast it was a blur?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I saw a z24 run a mid 16. I think 16.4. It was stock. He had just bought it (used)and was making base runs.

The new v6 mustangs are mid 15's I believe. They are faster than the previous generation.

·
Stealth Sierra
8,375 Posts
was it the new or old z24, i ran an old on the first time at the track, he bracket races (for consistency) and with everything but the driver seat gutted runs consistent 15.3's some have the V6 which he did...

·
Z-34.com
1,079 Posts
I was about to say, I doubt you smoked a Monte Carlo Z34...

I have one and I think it's a lot faster than my 01 S-10 with the 4.3L 5 spd.

·
2daXtreme
232 Posts
was it a 5 speed or an automatic? Hes not a good driver or his car needs a tune up. ive never had a 4.3l walk away from me in my 3.1l cavalier.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it was a 3spd auto, and i really pulled him, hard

·
2daXtreme
232 Posts
i believe it. there are z's that are out there that are junk. ive put pretty good beating on other 3.1's with mine. I take care of my car and truck though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts