S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
mini' less.... :(
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was lookin round jasons site and i noticed he had the bag bar, could u run this with the leaf springs....and a top bar mount for the bags?....and with a 3 inch block, monoleaf 205/60/15 and the bag bar, small notch(2.5), how far would it be from laying out?

·
yes, that is a v6
2,628 Posts
the bag bar incorporates lower 4 link bar mounts that weld to the axel were the axel pad would be (i'm pretty sure but i could be wrong) so you would have to ditch the leafs to run that, unless you could shorten it so it would weld right next to the axel pads...

·
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would ditch the leafs, but im a poor sob goin to school, with no shop, i would be doin all this in a parkin lot at our dorms, so i would need for it to be as simple as possible, i have a welder available.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have the parts to build the "Bag Bar" for my 88. I just have to get the time to do it. If you bought the pieces seperate, you could make it any length you want, but if you ever decided to go to a 4 link, the mounts wouldn't line up. At Jason's prices, you almost couldn't afford NOT to go with a 4 link and ditch the leaves.

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
project2001 said:
i would ditch the leafs, but im a poor sob goin to school, with no shop, i would be doin all this in a parkin lot at our dorms, so i would need for it to be as simple as possible, i have a welder available.
you have a welder that you can drag out into the parking lot?

·
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
portable welder....what kinda deal could ya cut me on the bag bar and a 4 link....triangulated preferably.....how far would that be from laying out with a 205/60/15 and a 2.5 inch notch

·
Resident Wetback
11,267 Posts
it should lay, you may have to cut the bed tho. so that the pumpkin don't hit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts