S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i dont know if i've ever seen this before or if i thought it up:)beer: ), but has anyone every thought of or seen some SS emblems that were billet and the SS looks like the s off of Star Wars? cause i think that would look cool as sh*%. anyone know?

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
lol i think your probably the first one to think for a billet ss in the star wars font.....

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think it would look good for door emblems, with everthing else shaved off. look better than just normal ss

·
32,797 Posts
I seen the one you're talking about.

I was told they don't make them anymore. I have an old Truckin' mag that have ads selling them. They're replacement cab emblems. They were only $19. The design is still avaliable for hitch-covers.

·
2.2 Courtesy of Rascal
165 Posts
I have standard ones made of polished billet, they are on my camaro. I bought them from a company called classic industries. You can see them on my web site. www.geocities.com/smokntires
Thought I would get a set for my truck. Later Jered

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
those look cool. i guess i'll have to settle for those or the normal ss they put on s10s

·
2.2 Courtesy of Rascal
165 Posts
I have never seen them in the "star wars" font. I always thought that the SS style from the 90-94 fullsize trucks would look cool.
Jered

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
are u talking about the kinds that are on the silverrado sports with the 454s in them?,i if i remember right those look like sses with slots in them.

·
2.2 Courtesy of Rascal
165 Posts
yeah but if they where solid

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that would look good, any body know how much it would cost at the dealership to get the s10 ss bagdes?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts