S-10 Forum banner
501 - 520 of 583 Posts

·
Registered
1991 Irregular Cab Short-Short Bed
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #504 ·
Fantastic day today! No shop work. Instead I got to spend the morning browsing "The Brothers Collection" car museum.
I'm not exaggerating when I say it's unbelievable the number and quality of cars under one roof.
The museum isn't open to the public (yet) but groups are allowed in by invitation. I went with the local Corvette club who organized our visit.

They were hot to see the Corvette section. I'd guess there were about 40 Corvettes. Almost all of them rare or unique. For example there were three 1953 models. Chevy only produced 300 in 1953. There was a C4 owned by Zora Arkus-Duntov with the title still in his name.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #505 ·
The collection is mostly dedicated to muscle cars. Again, nearly every one special or rare in some way.

Camaros

More GTOs than I've ever seen in one place

A whole row of Shelby GT350s

A room full of Shelby Cobras. Not replicas, and each one special or unique in some important way.

·
time to get cereal
5,650 Posts
You see this baby? Probably my fav in the collection.

Reactions: ProCycle

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #508 ·
You see this baby? Probably my fav in the collection.

I don't think that one was on display. We were told that only about 300 cars of the 600 or so in the collection were in the display building. Honestly I was on sensory overload and we only had a couple of hours. Hopefully they will open to the public and A guy can go down and spend real quality time spread over several days looking at everything.

·
time to get cereal
5,650 Posts
Talk about overload! Just seeing the pictures is overloading me! lol

Reactions: ProCycle

·
Boozebag
9,968 Posts
^^^ Where do you start in that collection?
That Toyo 2000 GT alone is way rad, let alone any other stuff.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #518 ·
Does ProCycle make anything for the Honda Ruckus?
We don't "make" any Ruckus stuff but we do have a few Ruckus items we sell.
--> Ruckus (NPS50) | ProCycle.us
Note that specific Ruckus items will have application information just under the item title.
It will say something like "Ruckus (NPS50) '03 - '09 Ruckus (NPS50) '11 - '16"
Because of the nature of the way the web site works many universal (non-Ruckus) items populate the Ruckus pages. I don't have a fix for that yet.
Clear as mud?

501 - 520 of 583 Posts