S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
tight ass S10
399 Posts
i got the 3in rear leafs from them off ebay and they were not 3in drop leafs they were 1 1/5 drop leafs i will never bye from them again

·
Hates 'know-it-alls'
26,065 Posts
Don't let others bad experiences decide for you. I bought 3" drop leaves direct from stylin concepts and they WERE 3". If you buy off ebay then you really never know what you are buying. Also I ordered the leaves and got them about 6 days later.

BTW I know they really were 3" leaves b/c with them and 3" blocks my frame sat on top of my axle and I had to c-notch the frame. Now the rear bumper damn near scrapes everywhere. It's great!!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Ive got 3in Spring tech springs for the front. They did drop it 3in. I have no complaints.

·
2ManyS10's
2,013 Posts
I just saw this company name all over EBAY before...There ass pics looked just like AIM...

·
uhyea shure i post
383 Posts
BlackS10SS said:
I just saw this company name all over EBAY before...There ass pics looked just like AIM...
i had aim before and they just kept sagging but the spring tech ones i just got in yesturday looked totally different (much better built, still not as well built as beltech but i am on an EXTREME budget) and they seem to be of a better quality, however a steel rod welded in place of a spring is better than aim!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts