S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Draggin a Ranger now
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be moving to Springfield,MO begining of May and was just looking for others in the area to maybe hang out with or help work on others trucks, I'm always down to help with almost anything I can. I currently live about 30 min. West of St. Louis but my gf goes to (S)MSU, so we're getting an apt. there. Hit me up.

-Mike

·
smurf
305 Posts
i live in springfield.

·
Draggin a Ranger now
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I put my final notice in at work, my last day is May 12th, so I'll be in Springfield that weekend, hopefully with a job by then...

-Mike

·
smurf
305 Posts
yeah what kinda job are u lookin for? have a place already? theres some houses in my neighborhood that are cheap as balls, but its kinda ghetto. if u cant find a place with a garage, ill volunteer mine if u need it on the grounds that you dont lose my tools. lol

·
Stepsides are Da Shiznit.
1,763 Posts
Hey I'm from Springfield I need help with my truck it is in 1 million pieces.
:checkit:

·
Draggin a Ranger now
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
IMPORTHUNTER said:
What kind of job are you looking for?
Really anything that pays over $10/hr. and is full time. I've already got an apartment w/ my gf and one of her current roommates! It's at the corner of Sunshine and Kansas Expressway; Sherwood Village or something like that. If any of you know of any job opening give me a shout. I might have to hit you up on that garage offer though! No garages at the apt.!!

-Mike

·
smurf
305 Posts
yeah its tiny but it gets the job done. i had to move from the pimpin crib cause i realised im a broke ghetto kid

·
smurf
305 Posts
what exactly are u doing to your truck gavin? just taking it apart?

·
Draggin a Ranger now
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
HEY GUYS, I KNOW NONE OF YOU KNOW ME, BUT I'M REALLY NEEDING A JOB! MY MOVE DATE IS MAY 13TH AND I STILL HAVE NO JOB..... IF YOU KNOW OF ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! THANKS.

-Mike

·
smurf
305 Posts
temp agencys man.

penmac
human resource staffing

if nothin else mci or other telemarketing places

·
Draggin a Ranger now
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I could get unemployment, but unless you're fired from your job, it takes a few weeks to get it. I move in the 13th and rent is due June 1st! I've sent out resume's like crazy... I hate looking for a job.

-Mike

1 - 20 of 56 Posts