S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Still 2 High
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since the weather finally got nice, I got a good chance to take a couple pics of my truck, thought i'd share. I would have taken more, but it was getting dark and I forgot I could lighten the pics up and shit. They look a lot better after I edited them some.

I was messing around with the special effects, and came up with this, I think it looks badass. It's my new destop:cool:

·
many faces
361 Posts
clean as hell man where ya get the front end from and you have HID in the low beams?

·
F1NG3R5UMG1RL5!
7,344 Posts
what type of paint or primer is that?
looks really nice.

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
looks real good.. any thoughts about moving the cab back a bit so the wheels look more centered in the front wells?

·
Still 2 High
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
s10-boy: I got the front end from gmpartsdirect, no HID's those were to damn expensive.

AssDragginDime--Probably this winter, honeslty I can't stand the primer.

InsaneNoma--It's just PPG k36 that I tinted with some base. I don't remember exactly what it was though.

Mr. Blue-- 3.5"

lilsly2004--Probably not, it would be a lot of work just for that.

Thanks everyone else for the compliments. I got a nice digi. cam for christmas, so you'll all probably get sick of me posting pics of my truck by the end of summer :haha:

·
Banned
9,778 Posts
what size tires are those?

·
murse
13,200 Posts
JollyGreenMini said:
215/35/18
those tires make the wheels look teeny. love the truck man its one of my favorites for sure! ever thougth about puttin twenties on your truck? love the front end also.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts