S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
I used 3" drop springs from them. Even after settling they didnt come near what they advertised. I only got maybe 1" from them, and you could only notice it when you measure.

I've read some people have used them alright, but I dont like them. I'd get Belltech or DJM. I think all drop coils wont give advertised drop everytime though. At least in my experiences (3 seperate brands, on 3 vehicles, none of which gave advertised drop).

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
ya i had the 3 inch coils on my blazer... did about a 2 inch drop total...i compared it to my boys blazer with the belltech 3 inch coils.

i got em layin around... shoot me a pm with an offer

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I installed DJM 1" front coils and I'm convinced it came down to at
least 1.5 after a few yrs now..Closer to 1.75"

·
BLACK DEATH
1,003 Posts
3" drop V6 coils with a V8 and they dropped the front 4" which is right about what they should have done

·
bottom'd out in 561
78 Posts
i got a 3/4 drop from them off ebay; blocks, shocks, and coils; the rear shocks were hard as $hit and it rode like a brick, so i threw the stock shocks back on, but the fronts rode fine. The coils only dropped it like an 1.5", so i ended up putting a set of spindles on(not spring tech). and the coils ride decent enuff.

·
Registered
39 Posts
just spend the money and get some quality stuff. i got all belltech components and i got an almost perfect amount of drop.

·
Banned
9,778 Posts
are u sure u guys didnt just seat the coils incorrectly, or use 6 cyl springs on a 4 cyl?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts