S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any before and after pics of their spring pocket??? i have the airlift 2b6 bags....just need to get a general idea, and do i need to cut all the way around the pocket or just the front eyebrow????

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
front eyebrow... it goes like this: cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check, cut... check

not trying to be a dick but that is how you do it... then grind her smooth and bolt the shizzle in fo wizzle, and get your hoppsizzle on homie! im so white :thumbup:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahah.....aight ill do that thanx homie

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what front piece is that on yer truck>>

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
that is a street scene gen 4 bumper cover... imo the street scene bumper cover are the only ones i would ever get... i hate xenon with a passion... makes it stretch to damn far to touch the ground... you wanna make your front touch? body drop that slut! but this is only my opinion so dont flame me for it!

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
SlammedDime said:
It takes a lot of time, but the best way is to cut, test fit, air it up, see if it hits, if it does, repeat the process.
:stupid: I'm going back in the shop tomorrow to trim more off the pocket.

·
need to be lower
525 Posts
with a sawzall does it cut through the pocket rather easily? What do you recommend for the process sawzall then cut off wheel to grind it down and make it look good? All i know is that when i was trying to cut a half a coil off my right side coil to make it sit even that sawzall wouldnt cut through that coil if it had to but i might have been buying some bad blades for it.

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
stinkynathan said:
heres a pic i stole from a very extended post about someone's project. shouldn't have to cut as much for your 2b6 though
Damn, that is the best job by far i've ever seen...seriously, that is really clean. whos truck?

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
I would assume thats a 255c (2500) bag, 2600s dont fit too well int he pocket with the inside lip still intact..

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
heres a pic of all you need to cut with a 2b6, i have 2 B6's on my truck, all i cut off was the bottom lip the entire way around, and i have a good 3/4" - 1" of space around my bag on all sides.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts