S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find out the cost for a set of Spreewell wheels and looking for pictures. Can anyone help me out?

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
hey X STYLIN

spreweel wheels cost about 8 g's each not including tires shaq has them on his bmw i dont think they make a back spacing that fit directly up to the s-series bolt patern

·
Sheet Metal Master
159 Posts
My friend just got a pair. They cost $13,500 with tires, plus shipping. Good luck getting them mounted and balanced though. It cost him like an extra $450 to get that done. They are gourgeous though!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
XtremeDubs said:
My friend just got a pair. They cost $13,500 with tires, plus shipping. Good luck getting them mounted and balanced though. It cost him like an extra $450 to get that done. They are gourgeous though!!!:thumbup:
$450?!?!?!?! WHERE THE HELL DID HE GO?!?!?! ****, I can get my own tires mounted and balanced for no more then $50. Ask him to post some pics up once he's got a few :thumbup:

·
32,797 Posts
X-Stylin735 said:

$450?!?!?!?! WHERE THE HELL DID HE GO?!?!?! ****, I can get my own tires mounted and balanced for no more then $50. Ask him to post some pics up once he's got a few :thumbup:
The better question is WHY IN THE HELL DID HE SPEND $13,500 ON RIMS & TIRES:confused:

·
Registered
224 Posts
the wheels

the sprewells and the davins are one in the sme. It cost so much because they havean eccentric bearing in them, so they are almost impossible to balance. A guy in Detroit has the, and they took 9 hours to balnce and mount

·
Registered
389 Posts
I got a line for $1600 to $1800 a wheel for spreewells call Max RPM and ask for Joe (360) 373-6758 Tell him Dallin told you to call.

·
Sheet Metal Master
159 Posts
He probably bought them because he owns his own performance/stereo shop, and he just can...

I sure as hell wish that I could...:cry:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts