S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I had on my 99 s10 a Line-X spray in. Costed $340 out the door. Well wort it, IMO. Very nice, and thick and didn't fade or feel mushy like a Rhino liner after time.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Is this the liner that they color match to your truck... When i got my truck from the dealer they were getting some spray on liners that were color matched to the truck. (not just painted over) but the material was green if your truck was green.....

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
When I got mine 3 years ago, Line-X was coming out with options to have it dyed certain colors to match. I'm sure by now you can get them in any color you'd like. Also the other co's also do color matching, like rhino, herculiner, etc. But check out www.linexcorp.com for more info. I couldn't find anything on their website about colors, but I only looked for a minute.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
I got a Line-X in mine as well. Not over the rails, but over the tailgate. $299 plus tax, lifetime warranty as long as I own the truck. There is one spot that kinda rubbed away, about the size of a quarter. Its from my boat in the bed rubbing up against the bed all the time, but its all air tight, no water is getting in there anyway.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I dont see the point of getting one of those liners, but i guess they would be good if you actually hauled stuff in ur truck....i've had my X for 2 and 1/2 year and never hauled anything in it, i just cant make myself do it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts