S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
SHENANIGANS!!!
5,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have any true scary stories?

One night my wife went out with some friends.

Later that night while going to sleep she got a call from one of the girls she went out with and picked it up. There was no one on the other end, just dead air. So she hung up and called her back to see what was up. Thats when that girls phone rang from the next room, she had accidentally left it there before going out that night! All the doors were locked and no one else was in the house. No bullshit, we verified the call records later to prove it.

The next day we learned that that girl had died in a car accident at the exact moment her phone called us!

Okay the last part was a lie, but the rest is true. Kind of freaky, anybody else have anything?

·
Registered
473 Posts
thats crazy man.
even without the dying hah.

i was driving home once and a man wearing all white walked outta the woods.

not too scary but ive always had a fear that would happen. and it did finally haha.

·
Banned
1,285 Posts
one time when i was young i was walkin through the park when there it was... Old McDonald, he was sitting on a bench, beating his meat with a monkey wrench. He... missed his dick and hit his balls... and shit all over his overals!!! I was scarred for life.

·
SHENANIGANS!!!
5,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one time when i was young i was walkin through the park when there it was... Old McDonald, he was sitting on a bench, beating his meat with a monkey wrench. He... missed his dick and hit his balls... and shit all over his overals!!! I was scarred for life.
you lost me guy...

·
Neighborhood Dragger
3,978 Posts
he stayed long enough to watch? sick.

·
Banned
124 Posts
me and my friend were sittin around one night when his cell phone rang, it was a california number, he started talkin and everything on the other side repeated what he said (in his own voice), we could here laughing and then it hung up, so we traced the number to a town in california but the area code didnt match the town, they called back and started asking how long we was a model and what not (we dont know anyone in california) weird shit man

·
Severed<>TIES
4,736 Posts
One time, it was just me, and my brother in the house, and I had just made myself a nice little snack. Well, someone took a bite of it, and my brother swore it wasn't him..... creepy. lol

·
Project has Started!
333 Posts
A few years back me and my buddy were driving to Las Vegas from Phoenix and we were in the winding roads still in az i think and it was dark and in the middle of no where we turned this corner and there was a dude standing on the side of the road wearing a jason mask and holding an axe. WTF that shit scares me to this day.

Also I had a dream that I ate a gigantic marshmellow and when I woke up my pillow was gone. No where to be found.

·
Freedom
6,870 Posts
One time, it was just me, and my brother in the house, and I had just made myself a nice little snack. Well, someone took a bite of it, and my brother swore it wasn't him..... creepy. lol
He's a lying little bastard...kick his ass for biting your sandwich. :haha:

Anyway,

My ex-sister-in-law is a real creepy chick. She is like a natural witch or some shit. She doesn't practice witchcraft or anything like that, she just KNOWS shit about people as soon as she sees them. My brother could go camping, by himself, **** some random chick he meets at the camp grounds, and when he would come home, his wife would ask him if he had fun with the girl. She would tell him the chicks name though.

Also, I could meet a girl and then the next day, the same sister-in-law would call me out of the blue and tell me to dump whoever the chick was, calling her by name, and tell me it was in best interest for one ****ed up reason or another. I'm talking reasons that range from STD's, to other boyfriends, to pregnancies, shit like that. I would always take her advice and usually I would find out later that whatever she said had turned out to be true. These were all girls that she had never met or had ever heard me say anything about because I had just met them.

Something else was...like 5 minutes after she met my wife's brother's wife, she told her that it was good that she was trying to get out of debt because if she didn't do it she would never be out of debt. Then she told her that something was going to happen to their marriage and it would be her fault. Thing was, was at the time the chick was over $30,000 in debt and was going the next morning to see a debt counselor. Then about a year later, her and my wife's brother got divorced because she was cheating on him.

Freaky shit right? I've got more about her, but those are the only three I've personally been present for.

·
This season SUCKS.
15,929 Posts
Just last night, I logged onto the forum and headed in OT as usual.... Then squeegee's avatar/girlfriend scared the shit out of me..... :shudders:

·
Severed<>TIES
4,736 Posts
Okay, here's a real one... my uncle, who died in our house, loved to hear my sister play her piano. Well, after he died, we all went to bed one night, and when we woke up the next morning someone, or something had placed a throw pillow on the piano. Another time, my mom had told my sister to do the dishes, and someone had already done them... it was just the 3 of us, and I didn't do them, and I KNOW my mom didn't do them, and nobody heard ANYTHING, but somehow they got done. Well, my uncle use to help when he would come over to eat with us, because he didn't think it was right the way my mom would make my sister clean up, after all of us were done eating. He alwyas felt sorry for her. I talk to him sometimes, when I'm up late, and thinking about him, and my dad (obviously my uncles brother)swears he can still feel his presence.

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
When I was younger ... it was christmas eve ...I woke up and went into the bathroom which is near the living room ... Everything was dark, I turn on the bathroom light and at the same instance I hear a jingle on the tree and look over into the dark and see something moving....I was freaked so I started with .. "Mom?"...."Gramp?"...."Santa?"...."Hello?"....and in the dark I can see something moving ya know when your eyes are adjusted but than the light from the bathroom made me squint and F-ed me all up ...so I turn on the living room lights and NOTHING!...there was nothing there but I know I saw something move and I heard the ornaments move.,..Freaky

·
I'm slap happy, bitches!
2,178 Posts
i think crystal all gives us nightmares....... the latest one i had was she was trying to suffocate me with the same bag she wears on her head when squegee's having sechs with her/it.

:rotf:

·
Automatic is crap.
399 Posts
I was driving down some narrow lanes year ago at night and suddenly what looked like a large white tree branch lying on the road appeared in front of me. It looked solid. My passenger even told me to look out and I hit the brakes, we both braced for impact but there wasn't one. It would have hit the grille and bumper if it were solid. We turned around to have a gander but there was nothing like that.

I was suitably spooked.

Oh and a year or so ago I was driving down a lane in the dead of night in my truck and I glance to the left and see an old guy lying on the overgrown path. I shat bricks and turned around to have a look. I pointed my lights at him and got my phone out ready to call an ambulance. I said "Hello?" loudly to him, which in retrospect sounds retarded. Luckily he wasn't dead. Just very, VERY drunk. I asked him if he needed a lift home and he said yes, trying to climb into the driver's seat and trying to slam the door at me. Turns out he'd go and get drunk every week, then walk several miles in the countryside to his home village. He'd just fallen asleep on the way. Bless.

Then as more of a "What the..." story. I was driving through a village near me, again, in the dead of night when several men flagged my car down, opened the door and shoved a woman into the passenger's seat and told me to take her home. I know taxis are expensive but seriously.

·
Automatic is crap.
399 Posts
I might as well do it. Was she hot?
In a MILF kind of way yeah. She ended up staying in the car chatting to me and crying on my shoulder outside her house while her daughter kept phoning her asking where she was.

·
Automatic is crap.
399 Posts
Even if I wasn't the picture of gentlemanly restraint that I am, I don't think there would have been enough room in the car. It was one of those tiny European cars that you can't change gear or use the handbrake without elbowing your passenger.

·
This season SUCKS.
15,929 Posts
Even if I wasn't the picture of gentlemanly restraint that I am, I don't think there would have been enough room in the car. It was one of those tiny European cars that you can't change gear or use the handbrake without elbowing your passenger.
trucks FTW.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts