S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Why Do I Care
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: Im trying to decide on a spoiler type for my Xtreme does anybody have any ideas please share them with me...

If you have a pic of someone with a spoiler on there Xtreme it would be most helpfull....

please replie here and please no down grades.

Its a thought of mine and it is my truck so your help and ideas will be very helpfull..:)

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
i'm all for the one like the pic above......i'm not too worried cuz we all know ya won't go with anything too big

·
Registered
201 Posts
Wings West makes on similar to the checkerpro spoiler. But its little more "rounded" I found a pic at www.truckperformance.com. Look at the Xenon body kit. The blue truck w/ the spoiler on the back. I think this is the best looking one. Innovation Industries also makes one that is integrated into a fiberglass bed cap. Their site is at www.InnovationFiberglass.com It's in the back ad section of the new Truckin' on page 302 but I couldn't find a pic on their site. Hope this helps. :thumbup:

·
Why Do I Care
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mtl_hed said:
Wings West makes on similar to the checkerpro spoiler. But its little more "rounded" I found a pic at www.truckperformance.com. Look at the Xenon body kit. The blue truck w/ the spoiler on the back. I think this is the best looking one. Innovation Industries also makes one that is integrated into a fiberglass bed cap. Their site is at www.InnovationFiberglass.com It's in the back ad section of the new Truckin' on page 302 but I couldn't find a pic on their site. Hope this helps. :thumbup:
well thank you guys for the info i appreciate
unlike y2k ( u ass )

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
96blazer said:
If you have to put a spoiler on, Wings West does have the best looking one. It flows with the trucks lines.
i highly agree with this choice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts