S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was looking around at all the stuff for my 02 Xtreme.
I saw that WingsWest makes a small 3pc spoiler that mounts across the end of the bed of my truck.
Anyone seen this, if so what do you think?
It's not some huge ugly wing, it would probably be more ricey then useful, but tell me what you think.
Thanks,
-TheComputerGuy23

P.S. Link:
http://www.wingswest.com/products_detail.asp?page=1&id=904

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
thats always been one of the few spoilers i would put on a truck.... i like it :thumbup looks almost identicle to the spoiler my friend has on his 69 camaro

·
Registered Stepsider!!!!!
569 Posts
I had one on my truck, Looks Bad Ass, But you can't run a bed cover with it unless it doesn't overlap the tailgate. I wish I had pics, I sold it to another guy here on the board, and I saw a few in the For-Sale section a while ago, I sold mine for $75.00

·
Old School Member
12,166 Posts
tcg23 said:
I was looking around at all the stuff for my 02 Xtreme.
I saw that WingsWest makes a small 3pc spoiler that mounts across the end of the bed of my truck.
Anyone seen this, if so what do you think?
Yea ive seen them... i have one that i have been trying to sell for months... nobody just doesn't wanna give me hardly anything for it.. i still have it... i used it some but if you are interested let me know in PM... its in primer right now..
& yea i think they look pretty good but i just need the money is why i have been tryin to sell mine... :guitar:

·
^ Thats Me!!
655 Posts
How much you looking to get for it shipped? Im about to get my hood, door, rollpan, and a couple other things painted, why not add another thing to the list, hehe.

·
proud stepsider
519 Posts
heh..its chipped like a mutha...i ordered a new one from gmparts two days ago though

guess this'd make a good "owned by a curb" pic

·
proud stepsider
519 Posts
Got-20z said:
damn id buy that off of ya if i knew it wouldn't be a total bitch to repair... i just hate paying that big shipping rate from gmpartsdirect for a new one :thumbdown

Looks tight other than the crack :cool:
I totally hear you..they're busting heads on shipping. still the cheapest place to score one though, I'd know..this is my second:D

·
Old School Member
12,166 Posts
yea my buddy has that widemouth xenon cover and he used the expedition grill insert on his and it worked out well
damn i can't wait to get enough money to buy that envoy cover... my grill will be here tomorrow and i already have the lights so i guess ill drive around with that big ass gap until i can scrape up pennies to score the envoy cover :thumbup:

·
proud stepsider
519 Posts
It'll look good when its done...for some reason the red envoy conversions look better to me than the other colors. Did you go with the chrome or paintable grille?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was looking at getting one, but then I remembered that I am going to get LineX installed in my bed, over the lip.
So it might not work, however the bedcover would not be an issue.
I am going to get one of those rolling bed covers, they are expensive, but I like them.
Thanks for all the input,
-TheComputerGuy23

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yea that spoiler is awesome!
i have a question about that spoiler though... do you have to do any body work to the actual truck to put it on ? or does it just go on??

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I believe it just goes on.
If you wanted to blend the seam then that would recquire body work.
I wouldn't be suprised if its something like double-stick tape.
Aren't the fender flares held on my tape?
-TheComputerGuy23

1 - 20 of 22 Posts