S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know suspension source is a reputable vendor of s10 drops parts, but the spindles being unbranded have me worried. Whats the difference between these and the belltech other than 80 bucks? Just trying to be thorough thanks =)

·
The Static Drop Experts
2,260 Posts
I know suspension source is a reputable vendor of s10 drops parts, but the spindles being unbranded have me worried. Whats the difference between these and the belltech other than 80 bucks? Just trying to be thorough thanks =)
The warranty and quality is different between Belltech and our non branded.

We have sold a good amount of non branded to members with no issues. If your looking for save a few bucks and want a warranty our brand The Suspension Source has a 1 year warranty for $129.99

·
The Static Drop Experts
2,260 Posts
What's the difference in Quality? Also, why does your 1 Year warranty cost $10?
The non branded vs Belltech...the non branded have some cosmetic differences and slightly different cast.

Our spindles are $10 more than non branded because we feel it is a reasonable price for a good product.

·
Mr. Sparkle
10,049 Posts
Could you possibly be any more Vague?

What do you meen by a different cast? Whats the difference?

·
The Static Drop Experts
2,260 Posts
Could you possibly be any more Vague?

What do you meen by a different cast? Whats the difference?
The non branded spindle is a replica of the Belltech. I get these from overseas. The spindles vary in color raw,black,grey. I get shipments with a mixture, some shipments come in 1 color. The castings typically have pits, scratches, grooves.

·
needs a cheeseburger
6,049 Posts
i have a set and i was actually happy when i took them out of the box.mine were what looks like grey powdercoating.idk if thats whats used to coat them or not.but i did notice they had a few pits in them but its not like they are easily seen.run them on my daily for awhile and had no issues with them.i would buy another set in a heartbeat if i had some extra cash.

·
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ &#
34,617 Posts
It's typical for the same product that's coming from overseas to be sent in different colors. Case in point I purchased a tent light and it had a black button. The next week I purchased the same light from the same seller and it had a white button. Personally if it were going on my trucks suspension I'd get a well made product.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I don't have one complaint about any of TSS's products I've purchased in the past.

Another shipment of stuff in the mail now, I'm confident I will be just as satisfied as the last delivery!

I bought the no brand drop leafs to, the quality is great, fit and finish has help up in this Utah weather quite well! They look the way they did when I installed them

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
UENVYME
359 Posts
I have installed MANY drop components on MANY different vehicles... the spindles as well as the springs I received from Suspension Source where great. Yes the "craftsmanship" on "Beltech" may be better ie coated, welds grinded smooth and looking all pretty, but your primarily paying for the name... just my $.02

1 - 16 of 16 Posts