S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the truck is finally done guys. It took a little over 7 months, but it done!!!

I want to thank everyone over at suicidedoors.com for the great quality parts, great prices (especially on the roadgrater) and the excellent customer service.

More recently, I had a problem with my 8 gallon tank from there, and Eric (pOrK) was on the phone to get it taken care of in a matter of hours. Ended up they didnt have the tank in stock, so Cory at Airlift overnighted me one, and HE DIDNT EVEN SELL IT TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! So I gotta give a thank you to him too!!!

Also gotta thank my buddy TJ Nydle. Helped me out with all my electrical work, and did a great job. Anyone ever makes it down to Southern Iowa and needs some custome stereo work done or some wiring work, give him a shout!!!

heres a link to the finished pics.......keep in mind, its dark out and the truck is dirty as hell!!!

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242293

·
murse
13,200 Posts
sweet man. looks friggin killer dood. and yeah cory and eric are both good people all around. every time i annoy eric:), hes always real nice and tolerant.haha. but yeah great goin on the truck man!

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
s10fan2000 said:
sweet man. looks friggin killer dood. and yeah cory and eric are both good people all around. every time i annoy eric:), hes always real nice and tolerant.haha. but yeah great goin on the truck man!

thanks alot bro. I never have met nor talked to cory myself, he just took care of my tank problem for me. I met Eric a while back, and he was cool. I bought a tonneau cover off of him. We have had our differences on the forum, but in the end its always been resolved and I think both of us have really matured over the years and progressed into true mini truckers.

Again, I give a THANK YOU to all involved with helping me get my truck done in one way or another, and if I can ever be a help to any of you, please do not hesitate to ask!!!!

*** By the way ***
You did see the lower right part of the back window didnt you Jason?? I (like everyone else I think) am givin you free advertising bro........you DESERVE IT!!!!! :D ALL the guys from Suicidedoors.com deserve it!!!

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn, I almost for got one of the most important ones.......

S10FORUM.COM!!!! Thanks to everyone on here, everyone that helped me out on my several threads with many many questions that needed answered and problems that needed solved.

Without the forum, I would prolly have never tried to bag a truck myself, never knew about suicidedoors.com , and not gotten all the tech support it took to make this project happen!!!

Thanks to all on this forum!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts