S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Should've had a V8.
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found a few s10s in a neighbors woods and got the okay to get whatever I wanted. Bodys are shot lol.

Just curious, what spare parts do you guys generally keep around?

·
Should've had a V8.
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I grabbed a few misc parts so that if my truck ever poops, I should be fine until I can get new.

Grabbed the taillights (want to try my hand at tinting or candy-ing) the headlights and a grille since I always smack focking deer, the side windows and rear window to try tinting lol. Core support from one too.

Tried gettin the window seals but they were too far gone..

few misc interior panels too.

What i was wondering was like power train/ drive train. I grabbed the alts, PS Pumps, valve covers, TBI off of one. I want to grab the trans from one, the other is Auto -.-

not sure what else would be practical to hang on to.

·
86' S-10
916 Posts
The interior dome light cover... I've broke like 5 now LOL. Other than that youvr got it covered hahaha

·
Should've had a V8.
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you must've already been there, they were busted up haha. Headliners were awfull too, which really sucks. I messed up mine when I installed it.

·
86' S-10
916 Posts
I just put some nice black fabric and spray glued it onto the old headliner. Looks factory but better cuz its black instead of tan/brown

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.