Club with Most Entries

camping available

all pre registrations get a free show shirt-must register before June 21st

Magazine coverage

www.southeastshowdown.com

·
Travis
294 Posts
You know Pebble Pushers will be there John! Ill be bringing my truck out UC there and again at our show. This is a killer show at a great location! And the Ramada has a Waffle house in drunk's walking distance (next door lol)

·
draggin 37
57 Posts
Southeast Showdown hosted by AcrophobiA

AcrophobiA will be hosting the southeast showdown in Anderson SC on July 21, 22, & 23. We will have everything you need for a kickass show Draggin' contest, BIKINI contest, $$$ for best of shows, and all major mag. coverage. Last years event is in this months MINI TRUCKIN' and in SPORT TRUCK. This is south carolinas largest car and truck show!! Preregistion is $30 or its $35 at the show, All registrations will get a free event shirt. For more info and hotel info check out http://www.southeastshowdown. com their will also be onsite camping.

·
Travis
294 Posts
Re: Southeast Showdown hosted by AcrophobiA

Pebble Pushers will be there! Will be bringing my truck out for the first time there so im excited! This is a kick ass show, you dont want to miss it. Oh and is the shirt for all reg. or just prereg.? i was thinking only prereg... BTW john made a topic already on this but yours is better :haha:

·
draggin 37
57 Posts

LOL, thank Travis, I thought they were for all reg. but I will make sure.

·
draggin 37
57 Posts

OK sorry my bad free t-shirts are for all pre entries, so everyone needs to go ahead and pre. reg. soon.

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
I might cruise down for a day.

·
Super Moderator
51,327 Posts
yea i wouldn't mind ridin out to it myself....looks like a good show from the coverage MT has done lately...

·
355 member
13,485 Posts

I think I'm gonna try to be up there. Travis I'm gonna look for your truck, can't wait to see it

·
Travis
294 Posts
Lol john. I guess you combined the 2 topics? now it looks like im saying the same thing over and over :haha: Itll be there JJ. Im excited to bring it out! come on over and chill with us if you want. Looks like i wont get to drag behind the hotel again this year though :(

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
will do man :tup:

·
draggin 37
57 Posts
I didn't even know you had made a thread john. LOL my bad o well as long as people find out about it, thats kool with me

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the host hotel Ramada is booked solid

other hotels are Quality Inn 864-226-1000 or the LaQuinta Inn 864-225-3721

tell them your there for the show and iys $59 a night

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Concrete Video and Southeastshowdown

Concrete Video will be making a DVD on Southeastshowdown this year and will feature a cruise to the show, drag sessions, and 4 Custom Trucks and 4 Custom Cars will be selected at the show for features on the DVD by Acrophobia and Concrete Video
more info coming soon.....
Southeastshowdown July 21,22,23 2006
Anderson, S.C.

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
Re: Concrete Video and Southeastshowdown

holy shit, I can't friggin wait!!!! I didn't know nothing about Concrete filming there. :woot:

·
draggin 37
57 Posts
Concrete Video will be making a DVD exclusive of the show, they will be looking to feature 4 cars and 4 trucks at the show, the DVD will be able to be purchased about a month after the event-pre order for the DVD will be up shortly

1 - 20 of 90 Posts