S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
low country dropshop
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone here from the greenville/spartanburg area?
where does everyone hang out an the weekends?

·
Anybody got 20's?
5,731 Posts
_juice_ said:
anyone here from the greenville/spartanburg area?
where does everyone hang out an the weekends?
I live in a small town called Chapin. I know that isn't very close, but it is closer then Columbia is to you.

·
Finished
914 Posts
Im from rocky mount. Bout 50 minutes from you. Give me a holla we can meet up somewhere.

·
low country dropshop
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, Chapin is about 70 miles from me and ive never heard of Rocky Mount before...is that near Brevard or Chimney rock?

·
Deem
142 Posts
I live in greenville, sc right off the motor mile. I do not think anyone else on the forum live very close to us. I hang out with the tuners on sunday nights, because there isn't anyone else. Write me a email and we can get together.

·
low country dropshop
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
deemxtreme said:
I live in greenville, sc right off the motor mile. I do not think anyone else on the forum live very close to us. I hang out with the tuners on sunday nights, because there isn't anyone else. Write me a email and we can get together.
where do yall hang out at?

we used to chill at hooters alot for bike night a while back

·
low country dropshop
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
deemxtreme said:
The tuners go to books a million on the motor mile, but I will come down to spartanburg. What night. You can call me 864-525-4097 but I am in a meeting at work from 8-10:30 tonight.
Jon
most people usually hang out at WestGate Mall on friday and saturday nights and then cruise Chesnee Strip sunday nights....i havent been out at either of those spots in probably 2 years. i'll deffinatly give you a call tomorrow sometime, i need to get out some...just havent had time due to work and trying to remodle my house/yard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts